How to change the time on your Samsung System
Daylight saving has come into effect as of 2am Sunday, 5 October. As a result Samsung Phone System times will need to be moved forward by 1 hour in many locations across Australia.
Globaltalk has created easy to follow step by step instructions on how to change the time on you Samsung phone system.
With Handset on Hook
- Press “TRSF” key
- Dial 200
- Enter password (default is 1234)
- Dial 1
- Press “Speaker” Key
- Dial 505, and display shows
OLD: 1 0 3 3 1 0 3: xxxx
W = day of the week (i.e. Sun = 0, Mon = 1, Tues = 2 )
MM = month (i.e. April=04, October = 10)
DD = day of the month
YY = last two digits of the year (i.e. year 2013 = 13, year 2014 = 14)
- You will need to re-enter the date to change the time. So if the date on your system is correct, copy the digits as per the top line of your display until you reach HHMM.
- If you make a mistake at any time, press the “HOLD” key to erase and start again
- Enter the new time using 24 hour clock
- Press “TRSF” to store and exit programming